Saturday, June 21, 2008

I, Me and Mine

Finally gave in to my perverse desire to be heard and read . I call my desire ‘perverse’ because I know being in advertising, and being around some really good writers I have to be mad to ‘write’ down my thoughts, feelings or mindless ramblings and make them public. I don’t at all have the ability to write, and I seriously admire the quality in people who can so beautifully articulate their thoughts. I have been writing down my thoughts on anything and everything for some time now, but never have had the courage to show them to anybody. But I gave in. This is the one of the most courageous things I have ever done in my life. I don’t know if anybody will ever read them. Fingers crossed :D

5 comments:

Kanga_Mama_22 said...

From what I've seen so far, the world will benefit from your insight and creativity...keep writing, countless souls will be touched.

ManchuChanchu said...

Vimmy! Love everything about your blog. The honest simplicity & beautiful flow of words. As I told u earlier it's just like hear you talk but much better. Way to go mere dost! Your 'ramblings on' are very refreshing n inspiring...

divya said...

You are a writer. You are a writer.You are a writer.You are a writer.You are a writer.

Unknown said...

vims .... i'm sure its going to be wonderful reading ur posts .... for inspiration ... u know my number ;) hehehe just kidding .... waiting for the next post on ur blog!

vimsical said...

@manchuchanchu; Thanks brother!

@Divya: :D

@Hemal: Thanks yaar. hope you keep coming back.